Re: Machine vs. Human

Thanks for Mr. Richardson!

You're misunderstanding!

I'm not talking about robot which will remove engineers' and drafters' jobs,

 though this may happen some day to some extent.

Either programmer  or software users should take full responsibility

 as many softwares'  'liability clause' insists.

I heard some softwares are trying to incorporate drafting, structural analysis and miscellaneous functions.

I wonder how much these softwares have been developed.

According to your comment, this is not happening in the market yet.

(When this concept was demonstrated within the company, some drafters were worried about job security.)

-wontae