To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 8:26 AM
Subject: Selling Spreadsheets

List,

I have been doing work for a particular crane company for
approximately 18 years.  He's worried that I'm going to retire
eventually and he wants to buy the design spreadsheets I have
developed and used for cranes and crane runways.

If I decide to sell to him I will, of course, insist on a disclaimer
from him for all potential liability issues.

Does anybody have any thoughts on this issue and any others,
including potential pricing?

thanks,
Gary