Re: Machine vs. Human [response to Mr. Wright]

>>> Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com 5/8/2006 3:40:03 PM >>>
A few years ago I heard talk about so-called "expert" computer programs
that
would ostensibly be able to make "reasoned" decisions, but haven't
heard
mention of them recently.   Perhaps they weren't so "expert" after all.

Ralph

Would not that depend on how "expert" the person who wrote the program
is?

Suresh Acharya, S.E.