RE: Machine vs. Human [response to Mr. Wright]

From: Suresh Acharya [mailto:SAcharya(--nospam--at)ci.alameda.ca.us]

>>> Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com 5/8/2006 3:40:03 PM >>>
A few years ago I heard talk about so-called "expert" computer programs
that would ostensibly be able to make "reasoned" decisions, but haven't
heard mention of them recently.   Perhaps they weren't so "expert" after
all.

Would not that depend on how "expert" the person who wrote the program
is?