RE: retail center lateral system (3 sided masonry)

Thanks for all the input!!

I have previously designed three sided structures with
the torsion being resisted by the end shear walls with
the resulting couple force.  However, on this project,
I am concerned with the 300 ft dimension.  The
building just "feels" too long for this type of
analysis.

Thanks again for all your input!