RE: VE [OT: VME ?]

I fail to understand the hype on that statement; a mission can be accomplished without a war being won.  I don't know the context of the statement, did he say, "We came here to win a war.  Mission Accomplished."?

David Fisher <dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com> wrote:
We already did, Ralphâ?¦

â??Mission Accomplished!!!â??

David L. Fisher SE PE
Senior Director