From: John Riley
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 2:46 PM
Subject: RE: VE [OT: VME ?]

There'll never be victory over terrism.  Two hundred years ago it was piracy terrorism that Charles Pinckney was talking about when he stated, "Millions for defense, but not one cent for tribute."  Two hundred years from now, it will still be going on, as will bank robbery.  JPRiley

Eli Grassley <elig(--nospam--at)psm-engineers.com> wrote:
Good point Acie.  But supposedly we are not in conflict with the people or governments of Afghanistan or Iraq either.

I think the proper term would be VT day.

I'm sure we're all expectantly waiting for the day that our military leaders gather in a historic surrender conference in the corner of some cave in the mountains of Pakistan.

~ ELI