Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 5:19 PM
Subject: Re: VE [OT: VME ?]

On May 9, 2006, at 2:35 PM, Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:

>  I wonder if we'll ever celebrate a "VME" day?
Sure--the day we start turning away tankers and saying, 'Thanks, but we
don't have much use for imported oil these days.'
Christopher Wright P.E.    |"They couldn't hit an elephant at
chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com       | this distance"   (last words of Gen.
____________________| John Sedgwick, Spotsylvania 1864)
http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*   site at: http://www.seaint.org