Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
weld symbol[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: weld symbol
- From: "Joe Grill" <jgrill(--nospam--at)swiaz.com>
- Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 10:06:12 -0700
What is the correct weld symbol for a ½” dia. spot weld used to attach metal deck to a steel support. Is it the same as a plug or slot weld? I think the rectangular symbol at the horizontal line at the symbol and a note at the tail giving the diameter and spacing. I can’t find this information.
Joseph R. Grill, P.E. (Structural)
Shephard - Wesnitzer, Inc.
Civil Engineering and Surveying
P.O. Box 3924
Sedona, AZ 86340
PHONE (928) 282-1061
FAX (928) 282-2058
- Prev by Subject: RE: waterstops in slab
- Next by Subject: RE: weld symbol
- Previous by thread: RE: Deck Indentations
- Next by thread: RE: weld symbol