From: Gary Hodgson & Associates [mailto:ghodgson(--nospam--at)bellnet.ca ]
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 7:27 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Selling Spreadsheets

List,

I have been doing work for a particular crane company for

approximately 18 years.  He's worried that I'm going to retire

eventually and he wants to buy the design spreadsheets I have

developed and used for cranes and crane runways.

If I decide to sell to him I will, of course, insist on a disclaimer

from him for all potential liability issues.

Does anybody have any thoughts on this issue and any others,

including potential pricing?

thanks,

Gary