Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Selling Spreadsheets[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: Selling Spreadsheets
- From: "Casey K. Hemmatyar" <khemmatyar(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 12:03:03 -0700
If you do not wish to sell for a "one-time" fee and get paid on an annual basis, you may place a "time code" in your excel file. This "time code" would force the excel file to "expire" and not function on the date that you specify.
If you need further information on how to do this, send me a private email and I'd be happy to assist you.
Casey (Khashayar) Hemmatyar, PE
I have been doing work for a particular crane company for
approximately 18 years. He's worried that I'm going to retire
eventually and he wants to buy the design spreadsheets I have
developed and used for cranes and crane runways.
If I decide to sell to him I will, of course, insist on a disclaimer
from him for all potential liability issues.
Does anybody have any thoughts on this issue and any others,
including potential pricing?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Selling Spreadsheets
- Next by Subject: SEMANTICS: Def. of "Joist" vs. "Beam"
- Previous by thread: Re: Selling Spreadsheets
- Next by thread: New ACI MCP for sale [Ad]