Re: retail center lateral system (3 sided masonry)

I would be concerned if you were cantilevering the 300ft dimension instead of the 90 ft.  I wouldn't think cantilevering 90ft with a 300ft depth would be a big deal. Is there going to be an expansion joint?

Will

Upgrade for free to Windows Live Mail beta and you could win an African Safari Learn more