Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Blast load[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Blast load
- From: "Samiappan Srinivasan" <ssrinivasan(--nospam--at)lntecc.com>
- Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 09:17:55 +0530
- Priority: normal
Load combination for Ultimate Limit State Design when static load combined with blast load.
Ex: a* Dead load +b* Live load +c*Blast load
d* Dead load+e*Blast load
What is a, b, c, d & e in the above load combination?
Senior Design Engineer,
L & T (GES),
Office - +91-44-22528522
Cell - (0) 98946 92707
- Prev by Subject: The best tabs for men health by lower prices!
- Next by Subject: Bollman Truss
- Previous by thread: RE: O.T. - 1st Male Engineer..
- Next by thread: woo shear wall non parrallel about major axes