woo shear wall non parrallel about major axes

Hello,

There is a structure with only the front rotated 10 to 15 degrees about the major vertical axe. Any information as to how to determine the force the this shear line should be design for? Are there any provisions in the code that I should be awere of? the structure is a two story residential  bulding. I'd appriciate any help. Thanks.

Eliseo Arellano