Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: SMRF connection design[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: SMRF connection design
- From: "Casey K. Hemmatyar" <khemmatyar(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 16:46:47 -0700
You many want to use Seismic Design Manual Vol. III by SEAOC.
Which city is your project at, that FEMA 350 is not acceptable?!
Casey (Khashayar) Hemmatyar, PE
I did refer to Fema. But some of the cities here in CA dont accept Fema. I was looking for something which refers to UBC 97. Thanks anyways.
On Mon, 15 May 2006 Tom.Hunt(--nospam--at)fluor.com wrote :
>Search the web and download a copy of FEMA 350 and 353.
>Thomas Hunt, S.E.
>"Bhairavi " <bairu22(--nospam--at)rediffmail.com>
>05/14/2006 09:47 PM
>Please respond to seaint
>SMRF connection design
>Does anybody know of a good book for the reference on Special moment
>resisting frame panel zone shear and connection design ? Any help on this
>would be highly appreciated. Thanks very much in advance.
- Prev by Subject: RE: SMRF connection design
- Next by Subject: Re: SMRF connection design
- Previous by thread: RE: SMRF connection design
- Next by thread: Re: SMRF connection design