RE: SMRF connection design

You many want to use Seismic Design Manual Vol. III by SEAOC.

Which city is  your project at, that FEMA 350 is not acceptable?!

Casey (Khashayar) Hemmatyar, PE

California

I did refer to Fema. But some of the cities here in CA dont accept Fema. I was looking for something which refers to UBC 97. Thanks anyways.