Re: Railings at tops of ladders to roofs

It used to be an approach to fulfill OSHA fall
protection to keep people 6' away from the edge of an
unprotected roof.  I think the 6' rule away from the
roof edge is now limited to roofers and other workers
need a formal plan to protect them from the fall
hazard.

Best to check with OSHA.

Paul.
Phoenix, AZ