S.California Oppurtunity

Hello:

Posting this opportunity for a friend who does not have access to the listserver.  Contact information at the bottom.

Thank you.

LC Engineering Group, INC. is a successful and progressive engineering group of Structural, Civil and Geotechnical disciplines established in 1980 located in Thousand Oaks, California.

Our Structural department currently has an immediate opening for an energetic and team player structural designer with at least 3 years of experience in Type V construction.

Additional area of experience such as familiarity with Chapter A of CBC 2001, IBC 2003/2006 or possession of EIT or PE registration is not mandatory but would be a plus. (Legitimate status in USA is mandatory.)

Candidate must be familiar with current commonly used structural engineering software.

Our department provides service for Office, Commercial, Industrial, Recreational and Multi-family residential projects. Also an important part of our services is for high-end residential projects including projects for Hollywood celebrities. Our current engineers are California SE, PE and EITs.

Excellent salary and benefits are provided as follows:

1- Health/Dental/Vision for employee and family

2- Retirement plans with company match

3- $1000 annual professional development compensation for tuitions, structural books & CA license/exam fees.

4- Two days (16 hours) of paid time for Professional Development/CA Exam/Structural seminars.

5- Paid holidays and 2 weeks vacations (to begin)

6- Full facility Recreational Gym membership paid by company.

I'd encourage you to forward your resume in Word or PDF format to:  E-mail: structuralgroup(--nospam--at)aim.com or fax (818) 991-5942