From: Casey K. Hemmatyar [mailto:khemmatyar(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 11:48 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Curved Shear Wall

Yi:

Depending on the geometric and loading characteristic of the "Curved" plywood shearwall one thing you want to make sure is that your anchor bolts provide both required shear and uplift capacity.

Wayne:

Shear center for plywood shearwall? We'd like to benefit form the information you have on this subject. Please share your information with the list.

Casey (Khashayar) Hemmatyar, PE

California