Note Tab Light (Old Super Note Tab)

I received a few requests for the zip files of Super
Note tab that I spoke about yesterday.

You can download the latest updated version from here:

http://www.notetab.com/

The zip file I have is 5 years old.
It was called Super Note Tab.
The new name is Note Tab Light.
It's even better, and the file size hasn't bloated.

Regards
Vish