From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 10:34 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: "Handbook of Structural Steel Connection Design and Details"

Also in the current issue of Structure magazine (p. 65) is mention of the "Handbook of Structural Steel Connection Design and Details," by Akbar R. Tamboli, for "only" $99.95.

I was wondering if anyone had seen it, used it, or had an opinion on its usefulness, especially for seismic applications.

TIA

Ralph