From: John J. Treff [mailto:jjtreff(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 8:58 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Masonry Reference Advice

Dear colleagues,

I urgently need a masonry reference and I can not decide between two books:

- Masonry Designer's Guide, 4th Edition, The Masonry Society

- Reinforced Masonry Engineering Handbook, 5th Edition, Masonry Institute of

America

Which on would you buy?  Would you recommend some other book instead of

these ones?

Thank you,

JJ