RE: S. California Oppurtunity

From: Aswin Rangaswamy [mailto: aswinpe(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 2:36 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: S.California Oppurtunity

Hello: Posting this opportunity for a friend who does not have access to the listserver. Contact information at the bottom.

Thank you.

Dear List Member:

If you can join us, please respond. If not, please forward this email to a friend or collogue who you know. Our firm provides an attractive financial compensation, professional and office environment.

Thank you.

LC Engineering Group, INC . is a successful and progressive engineering group of Structural, Civil and Geotechnical disciplines established in 1980 located in Thousand Oaks, California .

Our Structural department currently has an immediate opening for an energetic and team player structural designer with at least 3 years of experience in Type V construction.

Additional area of experience such as familiarity with Chapter A of CBC 2001, IBC 2003/2006 or possession of EIT or PE registration is not mandatory but would be a plus. (Legitimate status in USA is mandatory.)

Candidate must be familiar with current commonly used structural engineering software.

Our department provides service for Office, Commercial, Industrial, Recreational and Multi-family residential projects. Also an important part of our services is for high-end residential projects including projects for Hollywood celebrities. Our current engineers are California SE, PE and EITs.

Excellent salary and benefits are provided as follows:

1- Health/Dental/Vision for employee and family

2- Retirement plans with company match

3- $1000 annual professional development compensation for tuitions, structural books & CA license/exam fees.

4- Two days (16 hours) of paid time for Professional Development/CA Exam/Structural seminars.

5- Paid holidays and 2 weeks vacations (to begin)

6- Full facility Recreational Gym membership paid by company.

All inquiries are strictly confidential . We encourage you to forward your resume in Word or PDF format to:  E-mail: structuralgroup(--nospam--at)aim.com or fax: (818) 991-5942 Attn: Structural Dept. Manager.

Thanks