Re: Attic ventilation from fans - to jet engines -- to steam locomotives :)

And I'll admit to a tiny bit of confusion about why the steam that drives the pistons that drive the wheels that drive a steam locomotive *always* goes in the right direction and doesn't just come back out of the rear end and scald the engineer, or at least just push the water back into the tender ("coal car").  :)

Ralph