Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: TEDDS[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: TEDDS
- From: "Brian K. Smith" <smithegr(--nospam--at)bellsouth.net>
- Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 08:50:49 -0500
I purchased TEDDS when it first became available in the US. I use it nearly everyday and am very pleased with its capabilities and its output. I design most one-story and low rise structures and don't find a significant need for setting up a full 3D FE model for these types of projects. I use several of the pre-packaged templates; however, the majority of the templates are the ones I developed. Therefore, the design in TEDDS is just like I would do it with a pencil and paper only about 5 times as fast.
If you want to talk more in detail or have any questions, feel free to call.
Brian K. Smith, P.E.
- From: Terangue Gillham
- Prev by Subject: RE: TEDDS
- Next by Subject: Re: TEDDS
- Previous by thread: RE: TEDDS
- Next by thread: RE: TEDDS