From: Christopher Wright [mailto:chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 11:30 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Attic ventilation from fans - to jet engines -- to steam
locomotives :)

On May 18, 2006, at 8:26 AM, John Riley wrote:

> This must go in the negative column of the karma ledger.
OK. I won't ask difficult ignorant questions or anyway, too many of
them.

One thing I have been wondering about--Does anyone on the list have any
favorite references for doing non-building structures made from garden
variety fiberglass. I've done plenty of tanks and such, so I know about
FRP, but nothing that had to get through a building official.
1864)
http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw/