RE: TEDDS

Unfortunately, the "Math" package in Open Office is an equation editor
only, not a calculation program like MathCAD.

>From the help file in "Math"

"Formulas cannot be calculated in OpenOffice.org Math because it is a
formula editor (for writing and showing formulas) and not a calculation
program. Use spreadsheets to calculate formulas, or for simple
calculations use the text document calculation function."

M.