TEDDS

All:

Thanks for the responses on my TEDDS question.  I've got a trial copy on the
way and will check it out, but it was interesting to hear how many different
ways we approach hand calcs.

Regards,

Tiger

Terangue *Tiger* Gillham, PE
GK2, Inc.
PO Box 8061, Koror, Palau 96940
Phone: (680) 488-7282 office
             779-6051 cellular
tiger(--nospam--at)palaunet.com <mailto:tiger(--nospam--at)palaunet.com>