Re: identity theft /  was:  hold downs at perforated shear wall

In a message dated 5/18/06 5:36:40 PM, Scott.M.Haan(--nospam--at)poa02.usace.army.mil writes:
I've told other people this offline but giving all your contact information on this list service is inviting someone in Iraq or the Ukraine or Mexico etc... to take out a home equity line of credit on your house.

Not to question your statement, but:  This gives one a lot of faith in the veracity of the home-loan industry, doesn't it?  I suppose I could just as easily take out a loan on my neighbor's home, couldn't I?   :(