Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: identity theft / was: hold downs at perforated shear wall[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: Scott.M.Haan(--nospam--at)poa02.usace.army.mil, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: identity theft / was: hold downs at perforated shear wall
- From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 22:55:21 EDT
In a message dated 5/18/06 5:36:40 PM, Scott.M.Haan(--nospam--at)poa02.usace.army.mil writes:
I've told other people this offline but giving all your contact information on this list service is inviting someone in Iraq or the Ukraine or Mexico etc... to take out a home equity line of credit on your house.
Not to question your statement, but: This gives one a lot of faith in the veracity of the home-loan industry, doesn't it? I suppose I could just as easily take out a loan on my neighbor's home, couldn't I? :(
- Prev by Subject: RE: <not needed>
- Next by Subject: Re: My 15 seconds of fame. :)
- Previous by thread: identity theft / was: hold downs at perforated shear wall
- Next by thread: Re: flexural reinforcement "ad libitum" [ OT BS ]