Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: flexural reinforcement "ad libitum" [ OT BS ][Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: terryk(--nospam--at)iesweb.com, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: flexural reinforcement "ad libitum" [ OT BS ]
- From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 00:50:42 EDT
You're right; it's a Seriously Productive Adlibitum Message.
In a message dated 5/18/06 9:48:05 PM, terryk(--nospam--at)iesweb.com writes:
** EMAIL BLOCKED: Reason: suspicious subject
Your Email To: rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
Subject: re: flexural reinforcement "ad libitum"
Your email has been rejected because our system has identified the
message as spam, unsolicited, or unwanted. If you believe this is
in error, please review the reason, listed above, and re-send your
Your original message is shown below:
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1"
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
> Could you save me (us?) some time and give us the code reference? Thanks.=20
> In a message dated 5/18/06 9:35:23 PM, masroor(--nospam--at)eaworld.com writes:
> > This is not allowed if you are in seismic zones 3 or 4 as per ACI chapter
> > 21. Were you? Otherwise, the code is quite clear on this issue.
> > Masroor
- Prev by Subject: Re: Flexural reinforcement "Ad Libitum"
- Next by Subject: Forensic Engineers (Arizona)
- Previous by thread: Re: identity theft / was: hold downs at perforated shear wall
- Next by thread: RE: Linux (was TEDDS)