RE: TEDDS

I have reviewed it.  I prefer MathCAD.

Regards,
Harold Sprague

From: "Terangue Gillham" <tiger(--nospam--at)palaunet.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: TEDDS
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 08:01:00 +0900

All:

I'm in the market for a program or an add on for Word that will allow me to
"do" hand calculations quickly and easily using my PC.  The only product
that I have found is TEDDS, does anyone on the list use this program?  If
so, can you give me your thoughts on it?

My handwriting is pretty horrible, and slow as well, so I am much faster
using my keyboard.  The program would need to allow me to enter equations
easily, so greek characters would be a must.  I have gotten into the habit
of using PDF files to store all of my project calculations so that I can
submit electronic files to my clients as well as archive using my computer
(I tend to lose paper) - using a program instead of handwriting would cut
the scannning step out of the process and hopefully save me more time.

I am a one man show, so I don't want to throw away a pot of money - that
said, if something really does the trick then I would be willing to fork out
some cash.

Any comments or especially opinions regarding software that you all use
would be greatly appreciated.

Tiger

Terangue *Tiger* Gillham, PE
GK2, Inc.
PO Box 8061, Koror, Palau 96940
Phone: (680) 488-7282 office
             779-6051 cellular
tiger(--nospam--at)palaunet.com <mailto:tiger(--nospam--at)palaunet.com>