RE: TEDDS

I like TEDDS for its several databases and pre-written templates.
However, I find writing new calc sheets to be time-consuming.  It
would be nice to see a better, more intuitive user interface.

Also, I'd like to see them make samples available in North America of
other problem sets that are available in the UK, Asia and Australia
so we could see if we have any use for them over here.

Another annoyance I have is that, everytime a new version is
released, the headers of my previous sheets tend to get screwed up.

I like the rolling load analysis, the best part of the pre-written
solutions -- it works for single or continuous spans which makes it
great for crane runway beams.

I'm curious to see other people's programs.  Maybe they'd save this
old fart from some unnecessary work.

Gary