External strengthening of reinforced concrete beam

I need to use steel plates bonded to the top of a strap beam to provided
additional flexural capacity. I do not need additional shear capacity. I
do not want to use polymer or carbon fiber wrapping. Is there a specific
publication I can use for design guidelines and bonding material
recommendations? I will still bolt the steel plate to the beam.

Thank you
This e-mail including attached files is confidential. Its transmission is solely as an accommodation for the benefit of the recipient. The recipient bears the responsibility for checking its accuracy against corresponding originally signed documents provided by Schnabel Engineering. If you received this e-mail in error, its use is prohibited. Please destroy it and immediately notify postmaster(--nospam--at)schnabel-eng.com