From: John Riley
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 8:47 AM
Subject: PDF to Excel

Is it possible to import a *.pdf sheet into an Excel worksheet like a picture?

I mainly use Excel for calculations and it would be nice to include individual sheets from ASCE 7 (eg Table 1-1), and other references, on their own tabs for easy access.

John Riley

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1�/min.