Re: PDF to Excel

I do this all the time too.  From the Acrobat Reader,
just hit the "Print-Screen" button and then go to
Excel and hit Ctrl-V to paste it.  If you need to, you
can zoom in on it with Acrobat before you hit
Print-Screen and you can crop it when in Excel, but
you don't have to.

Or, there is a piece of software I have seen at Office
Max called something like "PDF2Excel" which should
read a PDF file like an OCR (optical character
recognition) application.  There is also PDF2Word.

HTH
MJ