Fwd: Braced Basement Wall with Composite Floor

I have a 15 ft tall basement wall I am trying to brace with the second floor. The basement is surrounded on all sides by the retaining wall. The second floor is composite steel (2.5" stl deck w/ 3" conc) with composite steel beams. The second floor area is about 80ftx80ft, office construction.

The reaction at the top of the wall is more than I have dealt with before (4.6 kip/ft). I have W16's attaching to the wall at 8ft and am stiffening the slab with infill beams where the main ones run parallel to the wall. I am trying to get a feeling about the behaviour of the composite floor under this kind of axial, and calculate what I can. The max span of the floor I have right now is 8ft between stiffeners. Does anyone have experience with bracing a wall this size with a composite steel floor?

thanks

Will Haynes