From: Gray Hodge [mailto:ghodge(--nospam--at)hodgedesign.com]
Sent: 24 May 2006 19:49
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Wind Loads World Wide

Is there a source for Basic Wind Speeds (either fastest-mile wind or
3-second gust) in parts of the world outside of the US?  I am trying to
design a structure per ASCE7 which is located outside of the U.S.

W. Gray Hodge, P.E., S.E.

HODGE DESIGN ASSOCIATES, P.C.

Structural Engineers

22 Chestnut Street