From: David Merrick [mailto:MRKGP(--nospam--at)winfirst.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 5:42 PM
To: SEAINT
Subject: Thermal ranges for expansion

Where do I find thermal ranges for thermal expansion?

Geographic Location, Color, exposed, Thermal Conductivity, Thermal coef.
of expansion, heat sink

I have a Sacramento Valley, 4" black plastic(HDPE),  and exposed pipe
with static liquid.

But in general: Roofs, slabs on grade, wall finishes etc.

--
David B. Merrick, Structural Engineer