Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Diaphragm[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Diaphragm
- From: "Ashraf, Mohammed \(Qatar\)" <mohammed.ashraf(--nospam--at)worleyparsons.com>
- Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 09:14:22 +0300
- Cc: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
I have building of 107mx60m in plan size and maximum height of 17m.
The roof is of seamless metal deck from Bemo
The metal deck is supported by open web joists. The maximum span of joists is 22m.
Can I take this deck as rigid diaphtragm?.
Thanks in advance,
- Prev by Subject: RE: DENTED BOX GIRDER
- Next by Subject: RE: Diaphragm
- Previous by thread: FL PE Required
- Next by thread: RE: Diaphragm