From: "Ashraf, Mohammed (Qatar)" <mohammed.ashraf(--nospam--at)worleyparsons.com>
To: <seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
CC: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Diaphragm
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 09:14:22 +0300

"This email is to be read subject to the disclaimer at the end of this message or attached to this message."

Hello all,

I have building of 107mx60m in plan size and maximum height of 17m.

The roof is of seamless metal deck from Bemo USA or other manufacture.

The metal deck is supported by open web joists. The maximum span of
joists is 22m.

Can I take this deck as rigid diaphtragm?.

Thanks in advance,

Ashraf

*** WORLEYPARSONS GROUP NOTICE ***
"This email is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not disclose  or  use the  information  contained in it. If
you have received this email in error,  please notify us immediately
by return email and delete the email and any attachments. Any personal
views/ opinions expressed by the writer may not necessarily reflect
the views/ opinions of the company."