Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Diaphragm[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Diaphragm
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 13:52:44 EDT
What happens if a worker falls thru the decking are you or you client responsible?
You are the engineer your client usually wants the bare minimum, but if something happens clients usually point the finger at the engineer and say you approved it you should have known better.
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: Re: Diaphragm
- Next by Subject: RE: Diaphragm
- Previous by thread: Re: Diaphragm
- Next by thread: RE: Diaphragm