From: Bill Allen [mailto:T.W.Allen(--nospam--at)cox.net]
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 6:02 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: [SPAM] Re: Column to Column via End Plate

When was the 1997 UBC adopted in California?

The reason I’m asking is that I’m doing a remodel and the existing plans are dated 03/31/1999. I’m not sure if the masonry walls were designed to the 1997 UBC or the 1994 UBC.

Thanks.

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.

ALLEN DESIGNS

Consulting Structural Engineers