Re: [SPAM] Re: Column to Column via End Plate

Please keep in mind that the date on plans may have little relationship to the date they were submitted.  Although unlikely, plans dated 3/99 may have been sumitted after 7/1/99.  I sometimes have clients who sit on plans for months before submitting them--getting bids, or whatever.

Ralph