Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Diaphragm[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Diaphragm
- From: "Ashraf, Mohammed \(Qatar\)" <mohammed.ashraf(--nospam--at)worleyparsons.com>
- Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 07:25:37 +0300
You are right and engineer will be held responsible.
Moreover, if any accident occurs it’ll be a humanitarian issue also.
What happens if a worker falls thru the decking are you or you client responsible?
You are the engineer your client usually wants the bare minimum, but if something happens clients usually point the finger at the engineer and say you approved it you should have known better.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Diaphragm
- Next by Subject: Re: Diaphragm
- Previous by thread: RE: Diaphragm
- Next by thread: RE: Diaphragm