Paul

From: "Gary Hodgson & Associates" <ghodgson(--nospam--at)bellnet.ca>

responsibility of the building designer.  The truss people may want to
hide from the responsibility of what goes on in the field
but they have to ensure that their product is installed in accordance
with the design and that may entail going out to the field.
Another trade that does this are pre-cast panel suppliers who will go
out to ensure that these are properly installed.
Gary