From: "Henry Turner" <hturn(--nospam--at)sbcglobal.net>
To: <TV-Tech(--nospam--at)broadcast.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 08:48 AM
Subject: [TV-Tech] Engineering Opening

Hello All,

My company is in need of a Engineer for a Low Power TV station located in
Bakersfield, California.  Work is of a part time nature with monthly
stipend.
Currently, would oversee some construction.

If you know of someone in the Bakersfield, California area please feel free
to pass this along.  If interested please feel free to give me a call at
361-658-5548.

Thanks
Henry Turner
Director of Engineering