RE: Is ASCE Competing Against Us?

I too would be interested in how the panel is selected.  As far as I
know, ASCE does not have engineers on staff that do this type of review,
so I assume that qualified individuals that are ASCE members are
selected to be on the panel - but how are they selected?  I hope that
ASCE would not select them by competitive bid!

William C. Sherman, PE
(Bill Sherman)
CDM, Denver, CO
Phone: 303-298-1311