Ph.D. Candidate (Structural), Seeking Employment

Dear All Engineers,

My name is Sean (Yuxiang) Xin and currently, I am a Ph.D. candidate in

Structural Engineering at University of Missouri-Rolla. My dissertation

defense will be on June 30th and I will be graduating in July 2006. I am

seeking a position as a structural engineer to work on challenging

projects. I also have to mention that I would be staying in California

with my uncle's family from June 19th to 28th and will be available for

on-site interview.

I consider Structural Engineering as a major part of my life and I take

pride in my choice of career. My research area has been in

structural control and soil-structure interaction. My fields of interest

include: Seismic Design, Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering,

Bridge and Building Analysis and Design, Finite Element Structural

Analysis, Seismic Retrofit of Bridge/building Structure, Static &

Dynamic Nonlinear Structural Analysis. I am dedicated to enhance my

knowledge and experience through working in a challenging environment to

develop the seismic control technology in structural engineering. In

addition to my educational background, I have several engineering intern

experiences. I am also proficient in building analysis and design using

finite element software packages such as SAP, ETABS, RISA-3D ANSYS, etc.

I would greatly appreciate if you could notify me of any opportunities

At your organizations or give me any input that could assist me in my job

search. Should you require more information please do not hesitate to

contact me at (573) 202- 0175 or directly e-mail me at yx5d3(--nospam--at)umr.edu.

You can also find out more about me by contacting Mr. Casey Hemmatyar, PE

at khemmatyar(--nospam--at)hotmail.com <mailto:khemmatyar(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>  or my advisory committee in University of Missouri-Rolla:

Genda Chen, PhD, PE                    Email: gchen(--nospam--at)umr.edu

Franklin Cheng, PhD, PE                 Email: chengfy(--nospam--at)umr.edu

Roger A. LaBoube, PhD, PE             Email: laboube(--nospam--at)umr.edu

Abdeldjelil "DJ" Belarbi, PhD, PE        Email: belarbi(--nospam--at)umr.edu

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Yuxiang (Sean )Xin, Ph.D candidate

Department of Civil, Architectural & Environmental Engg.

University of Missouri-Rolla.

Rolla, Missouri 65409

Tel:(573)202-0175

E-Mail:yx5d3(--nospam--at)umr.edu