RE: Is ASCE Competing Against Us?

From: Sherman, William [mailto:ShermanWC(--nospam--at)cdm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 1:36 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Is ASCE Competing Against Us?

I too would be interested in how the panel is selected.  As far as I
know, ASCE does not have engineers on staff that do this type of review,
so I assume that qualified individuals that are ASCE members are
selected to be on the panel - but how are they selected?  I hope that
ASCE would not select them by competitive bid!