Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ipe wood[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: ipe wood
- From: "Mark D. Baker" <shake4bake(--nospam--at)earthlink.net>
- Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 10:05:35 -0700
Does anyone out there have mechanical properties for Ipe wood?
I am looking at the USDA Wood Handbook General Technical Report FPL-GTR-113 which lists Static Bending Modulus of Rupture at 12% moisture as 25,400 psi which I suspect is an ultimate, unadjusted value.
I’m hoping someone has an adjusted value that I can run with.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Inverted Key vs Starter Wall
- Next by Subject: Re: ipe wood
- Previous by thread: RE: Not a Structural Question, but maybe someone on this list can help
- Next by thread: Re: ipe wood