RE: Is ASCE Competing Against Us?

From: Scott Maxwell [mailto:smaxwell(--nospam--at)engin.umich.edu]
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 12:30 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Is ASCE Competing Against Us?

I made a "positive" assumption that it was NOT a paid effort, but rather
ASCE "volunteering" to help cause I generally thing positive things of
ASCE (except when you start to talk about their whole Master's degree as
the first professional degree push). It appears that you made a
"negative" assumption that it was a paid effort due to what appears to
be your somewhat negative (from my perspective at least) view of ASCE.