Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: SPAM[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: SPAM
- From: "Gerard Madden, SE" <gmadden(--nospam--at)maddengine.com>
- Date: 02 Jun 2006 08:43:03 -0700
- Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 08:42:28 -0700
I’ve pretty much come to the conclusion that 95% of the spam I’ve ever received has been as a result of participating on the SEAINT List server where someone has fished my email… it used to be everytime I posted, I’d get one… now my email box is literally filled by 100 or so spams every morning and the anti spam software only catches about half of it….
Now I see it’s actually coming via the seaint.org web site...and beats the spam filter every time….
That’s what I am thinking also!
I think I’ll unsubscribe until the Spam issue gets resolved by the webmaster.
D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, SECB
Senior Project Manager
Schoor DePalma Engineers and Consultants
200 State Highway Nine
Manalapan, NJ 07726
732-577-9000 (Ext. 1283)
- RE: SPAM
- From: Jason Christensen
- RE: SPAM
- Prev by Subject: RE: SPAM
- Next by Subject: RE: SPAM
- Previous by thread: RE: SPAM
- Next by thread: RE: SPAM